Having nurtured the unworthy habit of losing the spark midway through a venture, i stumbled upon this decision during one of my day dreaming ( contemplative if i put it sophisticatively ! ) sessions. Yes, without a tad of doubt or dilemma i can state right on that writing is one of my utmost passions . . the rest being my profession, music , dance, reading, journeys, adventure to pick the ardent ones that keep my heart pumping with all its energy , exhilaration and enthusiasm .
Coming back to the whole point behind this post ; so as not to let this passion slip away or burn out from me , i have made up my mind to jot down the events or rather the titbits that scurried past through my days in any particular month . Atleast that way i would come up with a minimum of one post a month . Sounds good right ? But then the subtle details that coloured my days would be disclosed only if my heart yields to the same which in any way cant be promised .
November - the month which drenches in the heavy downpours . . the month when days are at their cozy , serene best . . the month when the breeze blows past you leaving a blush on your cheek , a ruffle on your hair and an enriching moment in the depths of your mind . true to the metaphor , the month saw my days pouring all through the day . . all through the night . days started growing heavy so much so that it was like i was left with no option but to let the whole burden out through my eyes helplessly. If anything could be scarier than the days then that was the lonely nights i had to wait and wait with a whimper to slip into a slumber .
Misery can be devastating, it can kill you inside out. it can mutilate your mind, heart and soul. it can leave you high and dry amidst a crowd of happy , loving people with a wound so deep and swollen , that it throbs achingly each time the thought causing its inception cross your mind.
One silver lining among the myriads of memories lying scattered is the much awaited , much celebrated trip to mumbai . I should admit without even a meagre doubt that , the journey to mumbai, the days spent there, the presence of the dear ones who made the whole trip exceptional , changed my state of mind for the better to a little extent .
There was this contest running in the indiblogger, a blogging site for over a month now . . surf excel matic contest . I did partake in it and came up with a post http://colouredbydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/11/tribute-to-time.html . The posts which manage to grab the first three slots would be grazed with an apple ipad 2 . . Sexy isnt ;). Now that was one cherry topping on the otherwise smashed cake . Awaiting the results due next week eagerly
* The book i managed to read : Burial at sea by Khushwant singh . Onto The shadow lines by Amitav ghosh
* The songs i was addicted to : Call it what you want by Foster the people
Someone like you by Adele
Paradise by Coldplay
We found love by Rihanna
Jazba from Ladies vs ricky bahl .
Sadda haq , Tum ho ank katiya karoon from Rockstar
* Lyrics that touched me : 1 ) When you are gone by Avril
2 ) This is your life by Switchfoot
3 ) In the shadows by Rasmus
4 ) Tum ho from Rockstar
* One movie i watched : The adventures of tin tin . So so so wanted to watch rockstar unfortunate enough i couldnt :( 2 ) Dil chahta hai ( for the hundredth time ) , 3 ) The ugly truth ( sexy :P ) 4 ) Three idiots
* One quote which attracted my thought field : Courage doesnt always roar. sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ' i will try again tomorrow '
* One thought that soothed me : I am a believer of the Almighty who is my greatest strenght. they say miracles happen to those who believe in it ; yes my faith in God has brought me miracles which leave me in awe in retrospect ! and yes , i have promised myself never to break the string that connects me to Him.
* The decision : 1 ) To study hard , real hard so that i would end up pursuing a surgical speciality . if not this year , then definitely next year .
2 ) To keep my friends close to my heart and to never ever let them disappear from my life . Infact , this revelation hit me strong and hard one day, thanks to my bitter experiences, that friendship is one of the most precious of the bonds that could provide pretty much a share of your salvation . And like in any relation , whatever you name, its really important that sometimes you need to reach out to the other person more than he or she tries to. Trash your ego forever ; it lends nothing but a negative spark to the relation leaving you in flames.
With a few dedicated to the core people around me , i feel myself blessed to say the least ! love you shabna, safi , k.v , dheeraj, sukita, amrin , niyasikka , mathew and the special ones - jinu sir and my darling brother . love you all for making my haven a paradise :))
* The happiness : Mumbai trip and You
* The sadness : You ( ironical indeed )
* I shopped for : Four tees , a pair of blue jeans , two handbags , two pairs of footwear
Well, that some way or the other sums up my November. eventful or not i say the days taught me lot , wounded me lot , tickled me to laughter to the core though it happened rarely leaving me with a bundle of multiflavoured memories to be carried onto the next month - December .